|Job Ref:||204720344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:14|
Key Skills: Marketing. Digital. PPC. SEO. Website Traffic. Analysis. Report. Copy. Brochure. Social Media. LinkedIn. |
Our Client is a renowned, established and growing IT Consultancy and Solutions Provider who is looking for a confident and ultra-capable individual who has excellent presentation skills and who demonstrates a passion for all things SQL Server.
The successful individual will:
* Be enthusiastic and be able to captivate an audience through showcasing the latest and best features of the product
* They will be an excellent communicator with flawless English language skills and be comfortable talking to all levels from technicians to C-Level executives have.
* The job will require a consultancy type approach when dealing with both existing and potential clients, and understanding a customer?s needs will be second nature.
The role will include scoping, estimating and articulating solutions during the presales process and also leading a team during delivery. The consultancy team is continuing to grow, and there is an expectation that this role will include mentoring other members of staff, including guidance around certification.
Our client enjoys a very close relationship with Microsoft and is expected to participate in industry events and forums; this role with include attending, speaking and presenting at these.
Technical skills required:
An in-depth understanding backed up by hands-on experience of:
* SQL Server architecture / data estate design and modernisation, including Hybrid and Cloud
* Replication including multi-site
* High availability set-up and configuration
* Sizing and performance tuning
* Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality Services (DQS)
* Administrative functions including backup / restore, migration, security setup and server hardening
This is a real opportunity for a talented, capable and committed individual to play a significant role in the development of a progressive organisation that operates without bureaucracy and with a performance culture and reward system.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation