|Job Ref:||204720172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£500/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:14|
The Senior Delivery Support Manager is responsible for delivering a diverse range of activities detailed in the portfolio/programme delivery model to support delivery of technology services; at this level will be responsible for supporting a small scale/complexity project or work to the Lead Delivery Support Manager on larger projects/programmes.|
* They will support the Lead Delivery Support Manager / Senior Technical Delivery Manager, responsible for delivery of the project/programme products including planning, risk management and governance products and services, within time, cost and quality constraints.
* They will contribute to the build of capability and expertise across the programme/project ensuring a joined up delivery vision across Technology by building their own capability and that of their team.
* They will deliver support services to a range of Technology stakeholders applying industry standard best practice for Digital Delivery. Essential
* Knowledge and understanding of project/programme technology delivery management methodologies adapting to digital agile deliveries
* Experienced in use of project/programme management tooling/software for example Tech Now, Jira, and Wikis
* Experience of using programme/project management principles to manage; risks, planning, configuration management, change control and governance models
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project and Outlook
* Awareness of Cloud technologies, Windows Operating systems, Virtualisation
* Experienced in corporate governance and procedures
* Experience of creating, maintaining, and tracking progress against, plans for complex programmes with multiple interdependent workstreams
* Has in depth knowledge of a programme and project lifecycles
* Business focused Programme Management Office experience
* Enterprise Scale Resource Planning Experience
* Proactive, flexible approach to setting up Programmes
* Ability to report and critically analyse data to present relevant management information
* Experience of working as part of a delivery team and ensuring delivery of an effective delivery support service
* Experience of working effectively with wide range of stakeholders with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Ability to apply governance processes, and work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
* Recognised amongst peers as skilled in Technology Delivery Support, being able to give advice to others
* Experience of commercial and supplier management able to contribute to managing financial budgets for Technology service provision to ensure value for money
* Have experience of working with security related stakeholders and awareness of Security Accreditation processes.
* Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment, able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
* Qualification in Project Management (APM or similar) or equivalent experience