|Job Ref:||204720029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sturminster Newton||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:59|
Job Title: Python Developer|
Location: Sturminster Newton, Dorset
Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone who will be able to integrate within their existing team ASAP. The following skills and experience are required:
* Experience with Python, preferably with the Django framework.
* Experience with SQL.
* Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
* Great problem solving skills.
* Positive can do developer.
* Understanding of Agile methodologies.
* Willingness to learn both independently and cooperatively.
* Passion for staying up to date on latest coding standards and practices
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with Postgres.
* Experience with Redis.
* Understanding of website performance optimisation strategies.
* Understanding of Jira
* Understanding of Git
Reference number: 1609-6-7843
Please also attach relevant projects or code you've worked on and covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: (url removed)