|Job Ref:||204719778||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:14|
2nd Line Support Analyst - Birmingham|
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a 2nd line support analyst to join their team based in Birmingham. The role will provide support for all fixed voice and network services supplied to their customers. Voice service support includes, hosted telephony, SIP, TDM voice and IP PBX, whilst networks incorporates MPLS, DSL, leased lines and Ethernet services.
- Provide a fully proactive monitoring and management of services to all customers.
- Resolution of full range of technical support issues
- Carry out planned and emergency maintenance of current systems.
- Operational experience of VoIP and PBX technologies working in telecommunications and networking related environments is essential.
- Strong knowledge of connectivity technologies, TCP/IP, SIP, and other networking protocols.
- Working experience of Linux, Windows, server, desktop, and network nodes configuration and setup.
- Good written and verbal English communications skills.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Meeting deadlines and adhering to SLA's
Salary on offer is £22-26,000 + benefits (listed below)
Benefits: 23 days annual leave, an extra day off for your birthday, Flexi Leave, Employee of the Month and Year Awards, Child Care Voucher Scheme, Employee Incentive Portal, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Specsavers Eye Tests, Pension Scheme, Death in Service Cover, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Healthcare Scheme, Active Social Calendar.
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
- (Apply online only)
2nd Line Support - VOIP - TCP/IP - Networks - Desktop - Server - Windows - Linux