|Job Ref:||204719686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||West Byfleet||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:59|
An exciting position has come up with my client for an Android app developer to work on an exciting new project.|
• To grow our consumer and driver android applications in line with company strategy and priorities.
• Work within an agile development module with 2-3 weekly sprints.
• Follow user stories provided by business stakeholders and design material provide by design team.
• Create high end UI within our Android app's in line with our company guidelines.
• Work with product manager to scope out requirements for new feature requests on our Android app's.
• Provide clear and informative estimates for work levels and cost of new feature requests to help with justification and priorities.
• Work with back end development team to problems solve and resolve any identified bug's or issues.
• Analyse business potential across our Android product and provide recommendations for future enhancements and be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales.
• To participate and cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives.
• Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business and deliver your individual KPI objectives.
• Keep clear records of development progress, issues and risks.
• Advise and feedback competitor activity and suggest new ideas to take market share away from competitors.
The experience & skills required for this position include
o Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable. Very good knowledge of common iOS Frameworks and Tools.
o Deep understanding of Android and its unique features across versions & devices.
o Write excellent, clean Java code for Android and have a deep understanding of mobile software architectures and patterns.
o Ability to work under pressure to ensure we hit tight deadlines.
o Ability to work on an agile development process working with back end dev team and product manager.
Why work with us?
• Work in a close environment with a small team that care about the product
• Be able to give your thoughts and opinions on creating better workflows
• Great benefits and super people