|Job Ref:||204719609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:14|
Product Manager - £40-60K|
My client is the largest global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to dealerships and manufacturers in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Purpose of role
Responsible for bringing new products to market and maintaining the market relevance of existing products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Owns product launch process and responsible for effective collaboration with relevant stakeholders
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, delivery teams and customers
* Conduct discovery meetings to understand customer requirements, business needs, technical requirements
* Participate in defining scope of work with Product Owner and R&D in line with customer meetings
* Collect and maintain competitor information and market requirements
* Organises, maintains and updates weekly review sprint/scrum
* Working closely with the project team to ensure that commitments and deadlines are met
* Regularly reviewing project scope, costs, performance and business benefits to keep the product on track
* Communicating product development progress and outcomes to the delivery team, the project sponsor, the project board, and the customer
* Dealing with emerging risks and issues promptly and professionally, escalating where necessary
* Identify new FAQ, documentation or processes as required by customers.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
* High level of commercial awareness and customer focus
* An ability to transform the technical into the understandable
* Understanding of the difference between strategic goals and operational requirements
* Demonstrable high-level of communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
* Demonstrable experience of commercial decision making
* Highly developed time management and project management skills
* Experience of working with MS Office - Project, Excel and Visio
* Energy and drive to turn corporate vision into actionable strategy
Key Results Indicators & Measures of success
* Delivery of products to deadline, budget and with agreed deliverables
* Delivery of accurate and understandable feature documentation
* Positive feedback from customers and internal stakeholders as measured against agreed standards
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now