|Job Ref:||204719432||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£20000 - £20400/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:14|
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants. |
Our client is a very well established software solutions for the aviation industry. They are now seeking a Data Analyst to join their office in Crawley to work closely with the support department to raise awareness of indexing issues regarded as important. Must ensure high quality of work and look for continuous improvements around processes and procedures. Entry level role within the Customer Support department. Responsible for indexing technical records scanned into STREAM by the customer/production bureau to a suitable standard
* Solve basic indexing issues together with Population Manager and look for continuous improvement.
* Opportunity to Project Supervise field scanning projects
* Have full awareness of SLAs and customer contract
* Successfully complete all required training in Industry and Techincal Records.
* Index aircraft technical records to a level one, two and four standard
* Have a good understanding of aircraft technical records. Is easily able to recognise the main, regularly performed checks
* Provides solutions to a wide range of problems customers may experience. Develops solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives alongside a level 2 Service Manager
* Works well as part of a small team to determine and develop approaches to indexing solutions. Receives general direction for indexing work that is reviewed upon completion for adequacy and meeting targets
* Failure to obtain indexing results, working as part of a small team or making recommendations would typically result in unsatisfied customers and considerable expenditure of resources
* Interacts frequently with internal personnel when working on indexing projects. Reports into the Population Manager
* Knowledge of technical records is essential.
* Background within the Aviation or IT industry is ideal
Based: West Sussex
Job type: Full Time, permanent
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency