|Job Ref:||204719170||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
As a result of our continued international growth and new product development, The Innovative Technology Group is looking for passionate professionals like you to join our highly-successful, expanding teams. If you're a visionary in your field and unafraid to challenge the status quo, you could be exactly what we need at InnoPrint to fulfil our goal of revolutionising the cash handling and printing industries.
We strive to be the best at what we do and are proud of our track record of innovation and growth, so it's great to be recognised for our achievements and success. The group's recent accolades include The Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade, The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 and The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200.
At InnoPrint we're a highly progressive manufacturer of state-of-the-art cash handling equipment, modular printers and peripherals for the amusement, gaming and retail sectors. You'll find us in Oldham, on the edge of the Pennines and less than half an hour from central Manchester, with great local amenities and transport links on our doorstep, which along with our friendly and hardworking culture should help you feel right at home.
In this newly created and exciting role you'll be part of our talented and growing team of developers at InnoPrint, working on the forefront of our latest products and services. As an Embedded Linux Engineer you'll design and develop Linux based solutions, and be responsible for building Linux images and driver development.
Our products are complex and the work is challenging, as we strive to incorporate appropriate innovative technologies into our designs, to provide our customers with cost effective systems. The varied work will involve creative problem solving to ensure our embedded devices work seamlessly with their third party host machines, servers and networks.
This role would suit a proven Linux Developer from an electrical manufacturing background, who is accustom to working in a fast paced and innovative environment with real time operating systems and embedded technologies.
• Develop new and existing cloud based systems and IOT
• You'll autonomously design, develop and integrate embedded and Linux systems, using C, Embedded C, C++ and RTOS
• You'll work with established and new technologies to improve and maintain software components, and the effectiveness and efficiency of our devices interfacing with third party host devices and servers
• You'll implement systems in to our day to day AWP (Amusements with Prizes) operations, including TIT0 (Ticket in Ticket out) and cutting edge cloud based solutions
• You'll interact with Linux kernel, framework, and integrate new device drivers
• HNC, HND or Degree in Computer Science, or a related subject
Your Skills & Experience
• Linux systems, developing network applications on Linux with TCP/IP
• Embedded development, using C, C++ with knowledge of hardware and low-level development.
• Experience of working in a hardware development team environment
• Experience with web-based systems and cloud architectures, such as, Soap, PHP, HTML
• Experience of Linux kernel and device-driver development
• Use of git or similar for source control and auto build/test/deploy
Your Package & Perks
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, to fit around personal commitments and give you time off when you'd like it most (with many of our team finishing at 2 o'clock on Fridays)
• Paid breaks, in our own state-of-the-art open-plan offices
• 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, for great work-life balance
• Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us
• Private Healthcare Scheme available for you, and the option to add family members
• Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free onsite modern gym, staff car workshop and an active social calendar
Keywords: Software Engineer, Web Engineer, Applications Engineer, Apps Engineer, App Engineer, Computer Engineer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Applications Developer, Apps Developer, App Developer, Software Programmer, Web Programmer, Applications Programmer, Apps Programmer, App Programmer, Computer Programmer, Lead Engineer, Lead Developer, Lead Programmer, Senior Engineer, Senior Developer, Senior Engineer, Technical Lead