|Job Ref:||204719075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||UK||Address:||Salary:||£90000 - £100000/annum £90000 - £120000 (dependant on||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Solution Lead (Testing) - New Managed Test Services Function - Leading UK Consultancy |
A Solution Lead (Testing) is required to join one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, working within a newly established Managed Testing Service unit.
This represents a unique opportunity to be one of the first hires within a newly formed Testing Unit presenting you with a fantastic chance to help shape and influence the growth and development of the testing practice.
The chosen Solution Lead (Testing) will be a commercially aware individual who specialises in enterprise-wide testing inclusive of all of its processes and tooling.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge:
• Background in Testing and Quality Assurance related technologies and / or business operations
• Able to take a consultative approach in addressing business problems
• Understanding and knowledge of Testing Software and latest innovations that support test solutions and how those software solutions can add value to Testing solutions
• Ability to translate technical solutions into easily understandable terms
• Involvement in sales and pre-sales related content around contributing to proposals, presenting and managing proposals
• At least eight years? experience in a senior testing role
• At least five years? experience of managing large / multiple test teams in a programme of complex testing projects across multiple locations against strict SLA's and KPI's
• Experience of implementing significant changes to existing processes in an organisation
• Experience of setting up Test Centres of Excellence, tools, processes, people
• Able to successfully lead / implement test transformation initiatives
As this role is working for a major UK Consultancy, you are expected to be fully UK mobile and when necessary, required to work away from home (Monday to Friday). You will also be expected to co-operate with government security checks for certain types of projects, eg SC clearance. Please get in touch with an updated CV to discuss