|Job Ref:||204718812||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:02|
Audio Visual Project Manager - London - £45-50k|
One of the country`s leading providers of integrated audio visual communication systems and solutions, with an outstanding business pedigree, is looking to recruit an Audio Visual Project Manager to lead the design, supply and installation of integrated audio visual systems. You will have the expertise and technical ability to help provide solutions to clients that are designed and delivered on schedule and within budget.
- You will have a passion for planning & detail with an ability to adapt and think on your feet
- You will be capable of carrying out site surveys to ensure the design requirements are being met
- You will be in charge of the day to day management of the onsite activities of the audio visual team, producing schedules for the installation
- You will have a clear understanding of timelines, milestones and desirables balanced
with the in-depth experience in audio visual systems integration
- You will be part of a tight-knit team who design and build cutting edge audio visual and video conferencing solutions for blue chip corporate and household names in the UK and Europe.
- You will have a strong background in Audio Visual project management
- You will be pivotal to the future success and growth of the business
- This role carries an excellent package including car allowance and bonus package
This role is immediately available, so apply now