|Job Ref:||204718756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
We are a young and vibrant company, based in the Northern Quarter Manchester, specialising in the provision of software solutions and helping businesses to better understand and manage their dynamic data in a smart connected world. Our credible reputation has developed by delivering ground-breaking solutions to multiple clients such as Progress Software, Manchester City Council, Do-it trust, Engineering Group, etc. We have a strong passion for apps, data analytics and automation which improve lives and processes, and currently our main focus is on EU projects in IoT and CityVerve. We are expanding, and looking for new team players who will help us to progress to the next level.
In return we offer an innovative and relaxed working environment within a lively international team in the heart of Manchester City Centre; with the benefit of flexible working hours, skills development and career progression for the right person.
Essential skills / experience required:
• Knowledge of NA, ES 2016 and Typescript
• Strong knowledge of Mobile First / Responsive Web Design, HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with Agile development and Version control: TDD / BDD, GIT
• Ability to demonstrate creative, usability and technical skills, and enthusiastic about new and emerging technologies
• Effective in team leading / supervising / development
• Interest in UI and design
Desirable skills / experience:
• Knowledge of Microservices architectures, RDBMS and NoSQL DataBases
• Knowledge of hybrid mobile development or NativeScript experience
• Knowledge of LESS / SASS
If you feel you are the right person and would like to discuss this opportunity further, do get in touch! Please email your CV or call us on (Apply online only) for an informal chat