|Job Ref:||204718733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:02|
UX Designer / User Experience Designer / Retail / e-commerce / ecommerce / wireframes / User Journey / user journeys / personas / walkthroughs / London|
A leading Ecommerce retailer has an urgent requirement for an exceptional User Experience / UX Designer to join their team.
In this role you will be working for one of the nation's most successful grocery suppliers to help with an enterpirse solution, in a contract that will last between 6-12 months.
Therefore the ideal candidate will need to be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team and be very comfortable meeting deadlines whilst keeping standards of design exceptionally high.
As the UX Designer for this ecommerce retail project you will have a strong UX designer portfolio including:
• Experience / journey mapping
• Collaboration with a variety of stakeholders
• Gathering and translating research data to UX solutions
• Requirements mapping
• Good knowledge of latest UX best practice
And you will be able to discuss and evidence:
• Ability to work on complex ecommerce projects, creating satisfying user journeys while addressing technical constraints.
• Problem solving skills. What's the thinking process and how you decide on solutions.
Please respond to this advert directly to apply for this position.
Interview slots are available this week!
UX Designer / User Experience Designer / Retail / e-commerce / ecommerce / wireframes / User Journey / checkout journeys / site maps / user journeys / personas / walkthroughs / London