|Job Ref:||204718387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£0 - £40000/annum Up to £40,000 per annum + Significant bo||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:14|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Test Analyst to work for a boutique asset|
manager based in Edinburgh. My client are fulfilling an exciting agenda of change which is being
driven through IT innovation and new system developments.
The purpose of the role is provide expert test guidance, support and delivery to the business.
An ideal Test Analyst will hold the following responsibilities:
• Providing expert support and guidance throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure that the
business processes operate in an efficient and effective manner.
• Delivering enhancements within agreed quality, time, scope, effort and cost.
• Ensure that all practices and principles adopted have the best interests and needs of peers,
customers and suppliers at their core.
• Create and maintain clear, concise test processes and guidelines and ensure that these are
communicated and employed by other team members (including users where appropriate).
• Provide expert support and guidance in test principles, techniques and tools to other team
• Conduct detailed test preparation through the creation of test plans/ scenarios, scripts and cases
using industry best practise techniques
• Execute tests, and where required, ensure tests are executed as per preparation, employing
industry best practise techniques (including automation where appropriate).
• Create, maintain and communicate clear, concise Test Level progress metrics, progress reports and
• Ability to interact with Business and Project Managers.
• Ability to interact with Technical staff.
• Defect Management.
• Intermediate SQL skills.
• Structured project / development management methods.
• Visual Studio Team Edition for Testers.
• Non-Functional Testing.
• Ability to articulate Environment requirements.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits and significant
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.