|Job Ref:||204718273||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||UK||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £60000/annum £30000 - £60000||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:03|
Technical Test Engineer - New Managed Test Services Function - Leading UK Consultancy |
A Technical Test Engineer is required to join one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, working within a newly established Managed Testing Service unit.
This represents a unique opportunity to be one of the first hires within a newly formed Testing Unit presenting you with a fantastic chance to help shape and influence the growth and development of the testing practice.
The chosen Technical Test Engineer will be a commercially aware individual who specialises in enterprise-wide testing inclusive of all of its processes and tooling.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge:
• Experience in testing Web, APIs, Digital technologies and Service Virtualisation
• Prior experience in the creation and or maintenance of automation frameworks with exposure to at least one programming language
• A good understanding of Risk based testing, Functional and Integration testing
• Strong experience of working in an agile environment and teams with exposure to Continuous integration delivery tools/environment
• Experience of tools such as ? Selenium, SoapUI, Putty, RFHUtil, HP ALM , MS ?TFS
• Experience of Unix shell scripting and SQL Able to successfully lead/implement test transformation initiatives
As this role is working for a major UK Consultancy, you are expected to be fully UK mobile and when necessary, required to work away from home (Monday to Friday). You will also be expected to co-operate with government security checks for certain types of projects, eg SC clearance. Please get in touch with an updated CV to discuss