|Job Ref:||204718088||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum £22-25k DOE + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Application Support Analyst (SQL, Oracle) |
Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington - Good commutes)
Keywords: Application Support Analyst, Services Desk Analyst, Software Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd line Support, SQL, Oracle, Software Deployment, software configuration, troubleshooting, Application Support, App Support, Software Deployment etc.
A fast growing software development company are looking for an Application Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst to provide front line support to their customers. You will be responsible for the deployment and support of the company`s software products.
We will be looking for all of the below:
- Previous experience in a similar support role, with experience of deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software products.
- Previous client facing support experience.
- A strong Knowledge of Oracle and SQL databases.
- You will have very strong customer service skills, gained from a client facing background.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Fantastic career opportunities for the right individual in a fast paced, yet relaxed office environment