|Job Ref:||204718066||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:03|
The JM Group is working with a Digital Company and is seeking an experienced Project Manager on a permanent basis in London.|
The ideal Project Manager will have the following key skills and experience:
* 2+ years Project Management experience.
* Exceptional Project Planning skills
* Strong understanding of software delivery methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
* Solid understanding of User Experience Best Practice
* Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
* Strong Communication skills
* Able to communicate effectively with highly skilled development teams and the business
* Awareness of Risk and Issue Management
* Experience of Business Process Change
* Prince2 (Beneficial)
* Experience previously working within a creative/digital company or the aviation industry. (Beneficial)
If you are an experienced Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds