|Job Ref:||204718062||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:03|
Security Analyst - Oxford - £50,000 - £55,000pa|
Our Client, based in Oxford, is currently looking to recruit a Security Analyst to help support the information security strategy, initiatives and continual monitoring of the security position and ensure correct policies and procedures are in place.
The Security Analyst will have excellent communication skills and must have previous experience of recommending new security policies to put in place as a result of extensive threat analysis. The successful candidate will also be able to give examples of where they have presented and gained buy in from the Business around their recommendations.
Key responsibilities for the Security Analyst:
- Identify and analyse potential threats and vulnerabilities that could impact the following projects; - - Moving all services online
- - Moving frameworks from Waterfall - Agile
- - BAU work - i.e. changes to Data Protection Act
- Make recommendations around new policies and procedures across all factors of security to prevent threats which you would present to the Business
- Work closely with Risk and Compliance Officer and Security Architect to develop and implement new processes and policies
- Ensure security policies and processes are in-line with the security landscape
- Improve supplier management to ensure they are adhering to new policies
Key Skills & experience for the Security Analyst:
- Must have experience of the following; - - ISO 27001 & ISO 27002
- - PCI/DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- - Data Protection Act and must be aware of current changes
- - GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Knowledge of experience around ITIL frameworks is desirable
- Good communication skills
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation and help support and improve the Security function. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only