|Job Ref:||204717975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
R&D Software Engineer / Java / Oracle / PL/SQL / .Net / C# / C++ / Python |
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding, market leading organisation and play a pivotal role developing next generation products, contributing to the evolution of the technological landscape within global financial services.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Analysing, designing, implementing and ensuring the quality of new functionality
* Interacting with internal and external stakeholders to gather and challenge requirements
* Delivering products within an agile project environment
Essential skills will include:
* Experience with a modern object orientated programming language such as: Java, Oracle, PL/SQL, .Net, C#, C++, Python etc.
* Experience of Agile methodology
* Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Strong graduate candidates will also be considered for roles within this business and will benefit from 3 months industry recognised training upon joining.
If you enjoy complex technical challenges and want to further your career, developing cutting edge software solutions within a fully agile environment, please apply now for immediate consideration.
R&D Software Engineer / Java / Oracle / PL/SQL / .Net / C# / C++ / Python
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age