|Job Ref:||204723480||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Adecco are proud to be working with a well established, successful and respected company who are looking to expand their team and recruit an ICT Service Desk ITIL Analyst|
* Accountable for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution activities within the ICT Team
* Provide workarounds and permanent fixes using problem management techniques.
* Service Asset and Configuration Management: Maintain and manage information about configuration items required to deliver the IT Service, including their relationships.
* Jeopardy Management: monitoring data within the Service Management System to ensure all SLA bound incidents and service requests meet their SLA, raising risks and issues throughout the team.
* Coordinates with suppliers, contractors etc. to ensure timely incident and problem resolution and contractual fulfilment and involves Supplier Management when necessary.
* Responsible for subcontractor performance monitoring and reporting
* Responsible for monitoring Out Of Hours, providing statistics, ensuring Out Of Hours have sufficient support information to provide 1st line support functionality.
* Responsible for data quality held within the Service Management System, Remedy.
* Responsible for FAQ documentation and end user guides.
* Work closely with the Customer base to streamline services in line with ITIL.
* Self-development, attending appropriate health and safety, ITIL, risk assessment training courses and sitting exams where required.
* be willing to help with all levels of Service Desk support for Blue Light Customers.
* Responsible for overseeing the ITIL Incident Management, ITIL Problem Management and ITIL Configuration Management.
Applicants must demonstrable and sound experience of:
* Windows Server OS support.
* Active Directory.
* Bespoke Application support.
* Knowledge and understanding of Exchange (2010 & 2013), SharePoint (Apply online only)and Lync products.
* Anti-Virus software .
* Experience within a service level driven environment.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Appropriate ICT qualifications ( expired qualifications if relevant will be taken into account
* ITIL Foundation Certificate
* Must demonstrate ITIL service delivery with appropriate industry experience to deliver the requirements of the role.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to apply for this role please contact the Liverpool Branch or Apply on-line. Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of application's we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer