|Job Ref:||204723458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Benefits + Bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Senior Software Developer / Senior .Net Developer|
(url removed), C#, MVC, SQL Server
Circa £55,000 + 10% bonus and comprehensive benefits
Reading, Berkshire (5 minutes from Reading central Station, free onsite parking)
An excellent new opportunity for skilled and enthusiastic Senior .Net Developer to join a market leading and award winning software / SaaS solutions company. The company are well established and well respected within their industry and specialise in .Net Application development.
The role of Senior Developer is to take leadership of customer projects, fulfilling a full lifecycle role involved in scoping, designing and developing financial SaaS products.
Role & Responsibilities -
- To take ownership of a suite of financial software solutions including the ongoing development and improvement of customer products
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to both projects and the team
- To communicate milestones, manage schedules and ensure on-time delivery of products and services
- Perform code reviews ensuring both quality and consistency
- Create automated unit tests to incrementally increase code coverage and quality
- To manage code, branches and merges as required or directed within a project to maximise efficiency and minimise single code base impact
Skills & Experience -
- A sound understanding of .Net development, (url removed), C#, .Net 2.0 to 4.0
- Understanding of good software design principles
-Strong commercial application development experience
- knowledge of SQL Server transactional systems and data and database scripting
- Any knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methods are desirable
- Applicants should have degree level academics in a IT related discipline e.g. Computer Science
This company have great record of success delivering a dynamic suite of SaaS solutions to leading global businesses. They are advocates of continuous development, invest large amounts of resource and finance in to new technology and innovation.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV