|Job Ref:||204723455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Sunbury-On-Thames||Address:||Post Code:||TW16||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Are you a professional 1st/2nd line Technical Support Analyst with the desire to attain Business Analyst skills? Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can progress and develop your career? You must have a minimum 2 years support experience and a good understanding of Business Processes in a Manufacturing and/or Rental company.|
Work closely with business users, providing them with a broad range of support services predominantly around core business applications and business systems. Manage the day to day IT requirements of the Twickenham and Byfleet locations, escalating issues to the core IT team in Bury St Edmunds as required. Working with the Business Systems or Network and Infrastructure teams on corporate projects, such as system installations and upgrades.
This role would suit a candidate with a minimum 2 years 1st/2nd line technical support experience with a desire to attain Business Analyst skills.
* Support of ERP and Rental Management System
* Conduct Process Review, Process Mapping and User Training
* Collate business requirements, write functional specifications and liaise with corporate Development team
* Involved in System Upgrades, Change Control and Testing
* Provide Ad-hoc reports/data extracts using SQL queries or Crystal Reports.
* Occasional travel may be required
* Experience supporting internal customers, preferably within an ITIL support framework
* Understanding of Business Processes in a Manufacturing and/or Rental company
* Strong Training, communication and presentations skills
* Ability to learn new technologies and applications
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory in a wide area environment
* Knowledge of Citrix
* Knowledge of IFS Applications
* Knowledge of R2 Hire System
* Crystal Reports
* Business Analysis Techniques
* Experience supporting and training users in ERP systems
* Oracle database technologies and PL/SQL Development