|Job Ref:||204723358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||£300 - £400/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Android Engineer for a contract role based in Edinburgh. This is for approximately 4 - 6 months and has a day rate of £300 - £400 per day depending on experience. |
Our client specialises in mobile product development.
Role and Responsibilities:
* research specific aspects of emerging practice
* write about & contribute to company whitepapers and other shareable content.
* research projects; to gain better understandings of technology, user behaviours and market opportunities.
* working as part of an agile product team comprising some of the best engineers (Android & iOS), designers & product managers in the country.
* solving hard Android problems
* Actively researching emerging best practice for all things Android
* Advocating techniques for debugging complex Android issues
* team leadership
* professional android experience (or equivalent transferrable experience)
* total software experience, with emphasis on object oriented programming
* Broad experience with Android core libraries & popular 3rd party libraries
* Knowledge - deep & broad understanding of the Android platform
* Leadership - ability to coach other engineers
* Communication - ability to interact with clients & explain technical issues to lay audiences
* Creativity - original problem solving Opinion - you will have strong opinions, lightly held, on the best practices for architecture and platform standards on Android
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2595
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International