|Job Ref:||204723164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Assistant Business / Data Analyst |
Central London: £300/day Max (Ltd / Umbrella rate)
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting for our government department client in London for an Assistant Business/Data Analyst to join a small dedicated team working with the Data and Systems Manager.
To be considered you must have strong experience of gathering business requirements, good SQL and Excel skills and demonstrable experience of working on reporting projects.
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintain robust Business Critical Systems & Key Data Repositories;
* Enter, compile, review and analyse programme data to feed into multi-layer reporting across the programme governance;
* Conduct robust analysis across the programme to identify and highlight problems and issues faced across the programme in order to inform the executive decision-making
* Create queries and produced custom reports from data bases;
* Assist in the development and administering of the data collection instruments, such as surveys, electronic forms, questionnaires;
* Document changes to key programme information with clear audit trials;
* Perform data cleansing, validity checks, reconciliation and adjustments;
* Assist systems audit as required
* Provide quality, accurate and timely information
* Prepare and consolidate reports for the provision of timely and accurate management information
* Support the enforcement of the reporting cycle as agreed by the Head of Finance & PMO
* Support the provision of reporting standards, guidance and advice across the programme
* Undertake a monthly review of progress of projects by tracking the key milestones across the programme and identify and manage risks and issues associated with these in a timely manner.
Submit your CV now to be considered for this opportunity with our public sector client. Jonathan Brenchley is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on NA.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy