|Job Ref:||204723128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum bonus, pension, shares||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Software Development Project Manager|
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Pension + Flexitime + Share Options + 25 days leave
Are you an experienced Embedded C/C++ Software Engineer, with Project Management experience looking for an opportunity to work with a company that bridge the gap between academia and industry within power engineering technology?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company on the upward curve. The company have won a number of new orders nationally and internationally and are rapidly expanding so now is the time to join.
Our client designs, manufactures and offers support in power engineering monitoring systems. They are looking to expand their team by adding an additional Software PM.
The role will suit someone with a balance between the project management skills with relatively recent hands on experience programming. It's a small team so while the focus is getting products out the door you still need to dive in and understand the wide range of work the team will be completing.
The role will be working on new and existing product design projects and will include:
1. Lead and manage a team of software engineers.
2. Develop project strategies and methodologies that help to fulfil company objectives.
3. Keep up to date with the latest software development technologies.
4. Assist in critical customer support issues
To apply you should have:
1. Experience of managing a small team of software engineers with a broad range of skill sets.
2. Able to demonstrate operational efficiency and delivery of successful software projects.
3. Demonstrable experience of developing commercial software on Windows and Linux based platforms.
4. Strong knowledge of multiple software languages, including C/C++/.NET.
This superb opportunity offers career and technical progression, flexible working hours on a 37.5 hour week.
This is an urgent position so the client is ideally looking to review CV's on Tuesday 4th October and to interview Friday 7th
Email nick smith or call NA