|Job Ref:||204723017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Car allowance||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Field Service Manager - Derby - £30-34k plus car allowance |
ECS Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Manager to join one of our prestigious clients.
The ideal candidate will come from an EPOS/retail background, will be commutable to Derby and have experience of managing a large number of field engineers,.
Main responsibilities will include:
To manage and support the field engineers
Management the training and recruitment of engineers
Act as a senior point of escalation
Provide performance reports
Implement Service improvement plans and cost reductions
Coordinate health and safety policies
* An interactive and team driven approach.
* An analytical and progressive approach to problem solving.
* Commercially astute and cost aware.
* Proven experience within a pressurised field service delivery environment
* Working closely with customers at all levels and meeting customer satisfaction.
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the company both verbal and written.
* Ability to work in a highly pressure environment dealing with customers with non-standard working hours.
* Have a demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and develop a disparate, remote, engineering work force.
If you are interested in this position please call sally on NA or email on