|Job Ref:||204722849||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Programme Manager - Brighton|
£70,000 - £80,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Manager to join a large organisation and play a pivotal part in their Digital Transformation. They are looking for a strategic thinking individual with ample experience managing multiple technology and digital transformation projects.
Reporting directly to the IT Director you will take charge of a number of work streams that will include a number of direct reports.
* Define project approach for complex digital programmes by facilitating planning sessions, identifying key risks, issues and dependencies with critical path analysis to create mid to low level project plans
* Extensive experience in digital project management and prior experience contributing to strategic programme level initiatives that deliver business benefits to clients
* This person will be responsible for pulling the Digital change process together
* They need to be able to see the bigger picture - not just focus on one or two things
* This is more of a business transformation role focusing on Technology & Digital
* Hands on role as well as a strategic and tactical role
* Extensive experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum
* Experience with project governance practices
* In-depth knowledge of web based software development lifecycles,
* Ability to manage multiple project tracks, assign and manage work activities, meet deadlines and develop project management reporting in a timely and effective manner
Please don't hesitate to apply, I will respond to all applications.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age