|Job Ref:||204722768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
My client, a highly creative company, a team of strategists, creatives and engineers are enjoying strong growth and are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager (Software) to join the team in Edinburgh.|
They are driven by a passion for delivering game changing experiences that build better business solutions for their clients. You will work along-side very talented people who encourage open mindedness and like to work in a great atmosphere.
* Defining market requirements and packaging the features into product releases.
* Close interaction with development leads, product architects, and key customers.
* Gathering requirements from existing and potential customers as well as recent evaluators
* Writing market requirements documents or Agile product backlogs
* Monitoring the implementation of each product project
Required technical skills include:
* Agile methodologies and processes
* Web and mobile testing
* TDD / BDD approach to testing
* Experience in writing and executing manual and automation test cases/scripts
* Manage test data
* Defect tracking and monitoring
* Experience of one object-oriented programming language, preferable C#
* Understanding of Continuous Delivery
* Experience with Agile ALM tools, preferable Jira
* Knowledge of Version Control Systems, preferable Git
* Relational databases
* Experience with a Test Management Tool, preferable Test Rail (or HP ALM, qTest)
* Excellent communication skills, as well as being flexible
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age