|Job Ref:||204722744||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Salary:||£50000/annum (Company Bonus Obtainable)||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:21|
As a market leader in insurance software systems, we know that to lead the future, we need to look to the future.|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced SAP Business One Consultant to join our Project Team to review and transform existing internal systems throughout our business.
Based in our Worcester offices you will work collaboratively with business teams, whilst liaising with external SAP Consultancy resolving any issues to drive all stages of the project life-cycle throughout the implementation process.
Your role will involve:
• Working as part of a collaborative, Project Team to replace existing systems with SAP B1.
• Defining business requirements to replace existing systems
• Acting in the role of coach and mentor to Finance Team providing SAP B1 support and advice to existing team.
• Liaising with other, Business Functions to deliver a successful implementation
• Reviewing and transforming existing business processes where required
• Working with external SAP Consultancy to resolve issues and implement software
• Working with the Data Team to produce reporting solution in line with business requirements
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working within a Finance and / or Finance Change function
• Experience in SAP Business One testing / test scenario creation
• Some experience in preparing a business for cutover within a finance programme ideally SAP Business One
• Experience in liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis
• Extensive experience of working with senior stakeholders on complex software solutions
• Proven ability to affect significant process change and improvement plans in large, complex development environments.
• Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements
• Expert working understanding of SAP Business One financials
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Problem solving and analysis skills to create solutions in a business perspective
• Ability to produce high quality written communication
• Excellent analysis and design skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• General Insurance / financial services industry knowledge.
• Some exposure to reporting tools such a Crystal, Lumira or Vision
• Competitive salary (based on skills and experience)
• Bonus opportunity
• Company pension
• Life assurance and critical illness cover
• Free parking
• Onsite restaurant (including Starbucks coffee)
• Childcare vouchers
• Bike loan
To apply for this role please click the apply button and email us with your covering letter stating your salary expectations and CV