|Job Ref:||204722650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£70 - £80/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
Our Client is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed IT Technician to start as soon as possible. The vacancy will be on a temporary basis covering sickness however.|
The successful candidate will have experience of IT support tasks such as:
- To set up/troubleshoot secure login accounts for staff and students
- To make regular security backups of the systems, applications software and user data.
- Install, configure, test and maintain projectors, computer hardware and associated software in teaching rooms and other locations across various system platforms.
- To provide staff with general support in the use of computers for teaching, learning and administration.
- To carry out desktop computer and laptop repairs as and when required.
- To install hardware upgrades in computers systems, such as motherboard and processor upgrades.
- To ensure printers are available for printing at all times and replace or refill empty toner cartridges where appropriate.
- Assist with carrying out routine server maintenance tasks.
The Education Network has become first choice for secondary schools across the region for both daily and long term supply cover. We also work with our client schools on exclusive permanent recruitment opportunities not advertised anywhere else.
We have developed a unique CPD programme for our teachers and support staff and you could also benefit from the ongoing training we provided to all our staff free of charge as and when the courses are released thought the course of the academic year.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy