|Job Ref:||204722607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
Manual Test Engineer - Kent - 10 month FTC - £20k-£24k DOE|
Our client, based in Kent, is currently recruiting for a Manual Test Engineer to join their team on a 10-month Fixed Term Contract basis. The successful Manual Test Engineer will have experience of testing software and systems with MS Excel and will be responsible for creating, maintaining and executing test scripts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manual Test Engineer to join a friendly team within a reputable organisation and further hone your skills within a busy project environment.
Key responsibilities for the Manual Test Engineer:
- Creating and maintaining manual test scripts
- Working on systems and software, testing using MS Excel
- Functional, Regression and Aggression testing
- Execution of test scripts and subsequently bug fixing
- Provide daily MI on issues discovered daily and report to senior tester
- Working closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers around specifications and requirements for projects
- Managing own workload effectively
Key skills and experience for the Manual Test Engineer:
- Intermediate level MS Excel skills
- You will ideally be ISEB Foundation qualified and be aware of all best practices associated
- Thorough and a strong attention to detail
- Be able to work fairly autonomously within a team environment
- Any knowledge of SQL would be advantageous but is not essential
- Strong communication skills
Please apply today if you have the requisite skills and experience. If you wish to discuss if you would be a suitable applicant for this role then please call Felicity Handley at Clearwater on (Apply online only).
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion