|Job Ref:||204722601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum salary plus competitive package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
Location - Nottingham
Salary - £25,000 to £30,000
A well-known financial company based in Nottingham are looking a collections analyst to join the ever growing Collections and Analytics team.
You will be working within a new platform in the team to help provide all analysis for the Collections team on a daily basis to help the company analyse how affective the collections activity is so the company can understand the data that is required for their continuous growth.
You will be responsible for on-going analysis and reports and analysis of the effectiveness off their collections information.
You will be the first port of call for the Collections manager and your other co- workers to help them understand all data.
You will be part of a smaller strong analytical team that you can bounce ideas off and produce analysis to the wider teams of the business.
If you are a strong analyst and are looking for a new challenge in a growing company, this role is perfect!
• You will be providing all reporting and data analysis for the Collections team
• Working closely with the Collections manager and the analytics team so they understand the importance of company data
• Provide in depth insight into various profiles and drive the business forward through generating new ideas using your analysis.
• Gather data, translate the data into a readable format, then analyse the data and produce presentations and reports if needed.
• Work with Collections data to provide analysis and strategy of the key times and methods of which provide the most productivity for the department
• You will need to have a minimum of 3 years analytics experience
• Excel, SAS or SQL advanced experience is required for this role
• You will need to be self motivated and well organised
• Good communication skills so you are able to liaise with managers and others in your team
• You will need to have strong analytical and problem solving skills
• You will need to be interested in learning about fraud and financial crime
• Statistical modelling, analysing trends and forecasting are key to this role
• Experience within Strategy and Collections
• Any Qlikview experience is beneficial
The fast paced, growing company are giving you the opportunity to be a part of a proficient team who give you the opportunity to progress your career. They are willing to train within Collections and analysis to help develop your knowledge and technical skills.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for next week, so if you are interested the please do not hesitate to end your CV to Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting at (Email Removed)