|Job Ref:||204722531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Over the past 12 months they have significantly increased their technical support team and are now looking for an experience in -house engineer to complete the set.|
The ideal candidate will have a diverse technical skill set encompassing Virtual, Server, Networking and Cloud environments and will have the ability to work alongside other departments managing multiple projects and day to day BAU work at any one time.
As this role has client facing aspects you will need to present yourself in a professional manner, be consultative, approachable and have excellent communication skills. On top of this you must be willing to learn new skills and develop your technical remit in line with the company and client requirements.
* Providing 3rd line technical infrastructure support
* Managing and maintaining server environments, firewalls and the companies Cloud estate.
* Working on client sites to assist in physical implementations.
* Working to maintain SLA's
* Continuously working to develop the company's infrastructure, identifying areas for improvement and working with other departments to implement new solutions.
* Virtual Servers - VMware, vSphere
* Microsoft Windows (Apply online only)
* Excellent understanding of Networking fundamentals - routers, switches and firewalls
* Dell servers and SANs
* Amazon Cloud
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Exchange 2013
* Microsoft Office 365
* Microsoft SQL Server
Applicants must also have a full UK driving licence.
As the company continues to go through a sustained period of growth they have invested a lot back into the IT department, giving you the chance to expand and develop your technical skill set through a number of different training courses.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking for your next challenge or are looking to progress into a 3rd line Engineering role please apply or call Lewis Black on (Apply online only).
Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Analyst / Infrastructure Technician / Systems Engineer / VMware / Microsoft Windows Server / Networking / Firewalls / SQL / Manchester / Permanent