|Job Ref:||204722487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Marble Arch||Address:||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
Assistant Business Analyst - Public Sector|
We are seeking an Assistant Business Analyst - Public Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs for 6 months and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in Warrington.
Daily Rate: Up to £300 per day.
The successful candidate must either hold BPSS clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
PMO functions in support of complex programmes and projects. To take a specific lead on Risks, Issues, Assumptions and dependency (RIAD) management and assurance and reporting. Ability to be an 'all-rounder' to support all functions within the PMO as required. Experience of managing relationships across a large and complex programme of activity.
* You should provide sound guidance, analysis and support services across a wide range of programme activities. You will need to be dynamic and at home working in a busy programme office as part of a constantly evolving programme environment. The role will involve a small amount of domestic travel to work with the regional teams, but the role is Central London based. PMO Service Delivery
* Support the deployment of centrally managed tools and techniques to ensure strong operational resilience as part of the day-to-day implementation of the PMO activities.
* Capture lessons-learnt and feed them into wider process improvement activities as appropriate Data Management & Analysis
* Maintain robust Business Critical Systems & Key Data Repositories for the PSBP; Enter, compile, review and analyse programme data to feed into multi-layer reporting across the programme governance; Conduct robust analysis across the programme to identify and highlight problems and issues faced across the programme in order to inform the executive decision-making
* Take part in the training activities for key and end users of PMO data and management information systems / reports Data Analytics
* Conduct insightful and bespoke analysis from Programme MI using both qualitative and quantitative sources, leading on dissemination of analysis to key stakeholders, including the senior management team;
The following is essential for the role:
* Highly numerate, with strong experience of data analysis, modelling and interpretation
* A good working understanding of Microsoft applications - Outlook, Word and PowerPoint essential
* Strong skills in the use of spreadsheets (Excel) and statistical / database packages, preferably with working experience of programing and SQL
* Experience of processing complex information and presenting it to a variety of audiences
* Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, as well as attention to detail
* Experience of working with large data sets with the ability to manipulate complex data sets
* Knowledge of statistical analysis
* Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships quickly.
* Experience of using computer software and databases to develop complicated statistical and research reports
* Experience of working to tight deadlines and prioritising competing demands
* Experience of programme or project reporting, governance and management
* Experience of delivering small -scale ICT and business process improvement projects
* Experience of high quality qualitative and quantitative research (desirable)
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 9.00am on the 5th October 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)