|Job Ref:||204722479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||NG2 3DQ||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum salary plus competitive package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
Marketing Data Analyst |
Location - Nottingham
Salary - £35,000 to £40,000
A market leading, growing loyalty company are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join the Marketing team. The team operate globally and it is a key driver for the company`s rapid growth. They work closely with a large amount of the companies well known clients.
You will support the marketing and analytics teams as they manager their channels, craft strategies and track performance across our media. You will analyse daily, weekly and monthly performance across all media inventory, including key campaigns.
If you are a strong analyst who is interested in developing yourself from both a technical and career aspect, this role is perfect!
• Track all marketing performance, including regular KPI reports
• Plan, manage and implement all marketing data analysis and reporting
• Create regular user analysis reports, highlights and insights
• Liaise with the marketing team to provide ad-hoc data and analysis requests
• Analyse channels, content and results and the impact of marketing programmes and campaigns
• Analysis of user data and investigate reporting issues
• Forecasting key account metrics
• Support the team with client marketing planning providing analysis and insight.
• Support on-going development if CRM/email marketing programs
• You will be mentoring and leading junior team members and working closely with managers and directors to help make key business decisions
• Experience in customer segmentation and marketing attribution
• Ability to produce key reports, with proven experience of this
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• You will need to be able to produce strong insight
• Be able to prioritise your work load
• Advanced Excel and SQL skills are required
• Any knowledge of R and Python are beneficial for this role
• Have around 3 years plus data analysis experience
The company is not only offering a very competitive salary but they offer an attractive package including Flexible hours, good annual leave benefits, and early finishes during the summer.
If you are interest in applying for this role then please do not hesitate to send you CV to (Email Removed)