|Job Ref:||204722471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£35.00 - £42.00/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
We are looking for a Project Manager who is able to scope out the cost and practicality of Home Working for the staff of our Public Sector client based in South Yorkshire. You will need to review staff requirements, infrastructure capacity and capability. Business Analytical skills required will include cost benefit analysis, creation of implementation plans, stake holder engagement and communication plans.|
To be considered for this role you must have conducted similar infrastructure analysis and implementation before, preferably within the public sector. Your CV must be able to demonstrate:
* Significant experience of successful project management
* Large complex change project management within a large organisation
* Experience of acting as an advisor to managers at all levels
* Continuous service improvement with strong enthusiasm for improving service delivery
* Policy and procedure formulation and implementation
* Budget management.
If you have the skills and experience detailed above, please do not hesitate to apply.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this vacancy