|Job Ref:||204722368||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Frimley||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:04|
We are a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc'teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company's technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group's business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Our shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
As Network Administrator you will be dedicated to supporting networked fitness products as well as related entertainment products and services. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Ensuring continuous network operation of networked fitness products.
* Implementing new procedures as the product develops.
* The role being office based, using office tools to give online and onsite support to customers, sales teams, technicians and customer service personnel across EMEA.
* Providing a technical interface as well as technical and installation support for trade shows as required.
* Minimum 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent
* Experience in administrating computer communication networks, field servicing electrical/electronic devices and/or fault finding required
* Knowledge of commercial AV installations or fault finding this type of installation
* Fault finding to component level
* Knowledge of Linux is an advantage
* Aptitude for 'fast track' learning
* Willingness to provide some out of office hours support and ability to travel to EMEA destinations for field support, if necessary
* Previous experience of working within a matrix organisation is a plus
* Interest in sports / fitness is an advantage
* Applying expertise and technology
* Analysing and problem solving
* Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
* Planning and organising
* Following instructions and procedures
* Relating and networking
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
* An interesting role in a challenging industry
* Career progression opportunities
* An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
* A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
About our Client:
"We are a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc'teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor The company's technically advanced sports equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. Our business is balanced through its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. The offering of sports equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories covers a wide range of sports, including tennis, badminton, golf, American football, soccer, baseball, basketball, alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, fitness training, cycling, running, hiking, and diving."
Additional benefits: pension, 26 day holiday, private health care with BUPA, staff discounts on products, on-site gym.
How to apply
Please apply using the link provided and our client will be in direct contact. In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE