|Job Ref:||204722223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR / FIRST LINE SUPPORT |
12 - 18 month CONTRACT
SALARY - up to £30K
LOCATION - London
OVERVIEW - This is an opportunity for an Online System Administrator / First Line Support to work on a major pharmaceutical account. You will be responsible for the day to day support and administration of a client site including daily activities to ensure efficient and effective delivery of service.
Would suit someone who has worked in packaging / labeling sector in particular!
* Do you operate within the Digital Asset Management arena?
* Do you have experience in Graphic Services Production / Production Management?
* Do you have the patience and ability to train others?
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serve as first-line support for users of the system.
* Maintenance and administration of the client's Asset Library, Workflow or On-line Proofing modules. Including Company / Contact / User & Security maintenance and administration / File type configuration, workflow template maintenance and population activities.
* Assisting with client site training and demonstrations.
* Support and contribute to site testing to support new features and upgrade efforts.
* The creation and distribution of system reports as required.
* Gather new client requests and requirements from the client sponsor and coordinate with the assigned Client Relationship Manager and onsite team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Ideal candidate will come from / have a knowledge of the packaging or labelling industry!
* Must have experience in Digital Asset Management Solutions or related software.
* Knowledge of full lifecycle implementation and/or development.
* Previous user training experience.
* Experience in a support or help desk capacity.
* The ability to learn new software products quickly.
* Familiar with file transfer methods and internet technologies / web browsers.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Problem solving sills and ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience then click apply today. For more details email your CV to Milly at. Any recommendations of people within the industry would be welcome. Thanks