|Job Ref:||204722099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:05|
Are you looking for a new role within a programme of work that is planned to make a dramatic impact on the general public and revolutionise the UK's legal system?
I am currently looking for a UI Designer to join an existing team, of which Triad are the preferred supplier. Triad are the only supplier for this particular role.
We would therefore like to invite you to apply for the role on behalf of our Central Government client based in Croydon just a short walk from the train station, for a fantastic contract opportunity to work within this large digital transformation programme.
In this role you will:
• Work collaboratively as part of a multi-supplier Agile team consisting of user researchers, business analysts, other designers, content designers, developers and delivery managers
• Work collaboratively as part of a UX programme community
• Analyse the user research findings to design an efficient, effective user journey which builds on GDS design patterns and complies with GDS design principles including assisted digital requirements
• Create concepts, wireframes, sketches and other artefacts to communicate designs and design patterns with team members and stakeholders.
• Build rapid prototypes in design software such as Sketch and/or HTML/CSS for demonstration and usability testing purposes (2 weekly sprints)
• Create digital designs that will be compliant with W3C AA accessibility standards
• Lead workshops and focus groups in order to verify the design meets the user needs.
• Confidently present your designs and decisions to stakeholders at all stages of the product development process.
• User journey and screen flow design
• GDS design patterns
• Interactive prototypes in Axure/Sketch and/or HTML/CSS (software to be provided by candidate)
• Web page design and mockups
• Significant experience of planning and leading design activity within multi-disciplined teams
• Significant experience of taking design through agile project phases (Discovery, Alpha, Beta, Live)
• Deep agile experience and understanding of user stories
• Significant experience of working with user researchers, product owners, content designers and other designers.
• Significant experience of working with architects and developers
• Experience of supporting and mentoring product owners and subject matter experts in agile design skills
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Jess Hall or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position