|Job Ref:||204722074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury||Address:||Post Code:||BL9||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:05|
Get your work seen by Millions of consumers and some of the worlds largest organisations.
Sourced by: @ITJobs_NW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North West
* A company that develop cutting edge customer engagement software.
* We combine social media channels with non social media channels.
* We give you the opportunity to learn the best engineering practices such as clean code, TDD and SOLID principles from our team.
YOU'LL BE DOING
We believe that a happy team means happy customers, so we empower our web developers and give them room to innovate and master new technologies.
We understand that as a web developer, your work environment has a massive part to play on the way that you work. We surround you with the tools, learning materials and atmosphere required to focus and concentrate but also take a break and have fun when needed.
We are committed to promoting and nurturing our team.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
* 5 Years industry experience in commercial web software development.
* Good knowledge of MVC and WebApi.
* A proactive problem solver.
* A good understanding of OOP, clean code principles and design patterns.
A degree in Computer Science or a related subject is nice but not compulsory.
TO BE CONSIDERED.....
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly . . For further information please call me on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only). I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.