|Job Ref:||204722015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
Job Title: 2nd Line Helpdesk Analyst|
Description: 2nd Line Support/Windows/Exchange £20-30K
Job type: Permanent
Due to rapid expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen in a Market Leading Company, based in Cambridgeshire who urgently requires an ambitious IT Support Analyst to join their IT Operations Team.
You will be providing telephone and remote access support for their corporate clients on a range of Workstation, Application and Hardware issues, together with some lower level Server and Network problems. My Client is looking for bright, educated IT professionals who can demonstrate strong problem solving and investigative skills and able to handle issues from original contact to final resolution.
* Minimum of 2 Years' experience providing 2nd Technical Helpdesk Support
* Good knowledge of Windows O/S/Active Directory/Group Policy
* Windows Server/Exchange/Microsoft Office Package/Office 365
* Familiarity of Virtualisation technologies
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN/IP/DNS/DHCP
* Microsoft Certifications highly Desirable
* Ability to take ownership of projects and work without supervision
* Excellent customer service skills and able to interact confidently with both technical and non-technical users
This role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies, this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected so apply now