|Job Ref:||204722003||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:05|
SEO Manager Essex £25-40k DOE|
Due to rapid growth an exciting opportunity has arisen in an exciting agency based in Essex, easily commutable from Colchester, Braintree and Chelmsford, for a talented SEO Manager to join their innovative SEO team.
Working within a team of innovative digital marketers you will be creating, managing and fine tuning successful SEO strategies and optimising websites to maximise traffic flow, minimise dropout rates and deliver the target return on investment, and make a major contribution to the vision, strategy and innovation of the company's digital footprint. You will be attending client meetings and manage all work undertaken by the SEO Team to ensure all targets are met.
You must have at least 2 years commercial experience in Search Engine Marketing and website administration in a fast moving project driven environment, and have a genuine passion for the online marketing industry.
* Demonstrate successful SEO strategies
* Good knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Adwords
* Understanding of search engine friendly web design and able to give direction to developers
* Excellent analysis and reporting skills
* Up to date knowledge of the online marketing industry
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills able to interact with clients through to stakeholders
* Experience developing link building strategies
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace and a range of additional benefits. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected