|Job Ref:||204721963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Service Performance Analyst|
Preston Brook, Runcorn, WA7
£16k - £21k depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Performance Analyst to join our Customer Management Planning team based in Preston Brook, Runcorn. Reporting into the Head of Planning & Performance, the role of the Service Performance Analyst will be to manage service levels through monitoring work queues, agent activity & adherence. Analyse real time contact centre statistics in order to facilitate actions to meet service level targets.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
* Monitor agent activity & adherence (OPT) to facilitate productivity improvements and service level attainment, through liaison and escalation to Team Leaders & Service Performance Manager.
* Monitor and distribute workload items in line with intraday plan.
* Attend Conference calls with UK Team, Ops areas and possibly clients
* CMS skill changes as required
* Action authorised off the phone activity, shift changes, break & lunch amendments etc. following recommendations from Service Performance Manager
* Ad-hoc scheduling amendments (e.g. training etc)
* Manage off phone activity of agents to perform admin tasks at the most appropriate time so as not to impact SLA's
* Running Intraday reforecasts within Aspect eWFM through assessing the impact on SLA's from Sickness and adhoc shrinkage requests.
* Liaise with Service Performance Manager & Operations Managers to decide on correct actions to achieve SLA's
* Maintain service level log/Incident reports to enable understanding of SLA failure & volume or AHT variances
* On a real time basis, review agents' meetings & 1-1's and move accordingly to achieve the best possible service level
* 7 day re-forecasts for all areas including full schedule optimisation for period
* Attendance at Planning meetings
* Ability to read, understand and communicate previous day performance, including service failure to Ops and possibly client
* Confidence and ability to take part in conference calls at all levels
* Building, developing and improving existing reporting.
Your experience will include:
* Operational experience an advantage
* CMS (Avaya) experience preferable
* Knowledge and application of Planning specific software (Aspect eWFM) preferable
* Intermediate Excel knowledge
* Ability to communicate to Ops Manager level
* Attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organisation skills
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us