|Job Ref:||204717752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £95000/annum Pension, Holiday, luxury offices, co||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:06|
Head of eCommerce / Head of Online - An opportunity for an Head of eCommerce / Head of all things Online to take up the challenge of inventing and owning the online experience from cradle to grave, including trade, marketing and supply chain.|
BENEFITS: Pension, Holiday, luxury offices, company bonus
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Richmond, Reading, Slough, Egham, Kingston upon Thames.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Head of eCommerce / Head of Online
You will own in its entirety, the creation of an ecommerce solution, from the front end through to back end logistics and delivery. Working with the Commercial Director, you will develop an ecommerce plan and strategy:
* Responsible for ecommerce proposition, planning, strategy and day to day management and delivery
* Working with Head of Marketing, populate website appropriate content
* Responsible for optimisation of content (SEO)
* Ensure optimal multi-channel experience at all times, including the website, mobile and tablet.
* On-going digital performance management and optimisation, focusing on conversion across device types, ARPU, retention, up-sell opportunities?
* Be entirely responsible for ensuring that the technology environment is provided in a manner that supports delivery of data/services to multiple platforms, resilience, performance and accommodates external suppliers/systems.
REQUIREMENTS - Head of eCommerce / Head of Online
As Head of Ecommerce ideally you`ll have both technical experience and customer marketing appreciation:
* Previous experience of developing web channels across a B2C and B2B arenas will be considered.
* You will set the direction and commercial performance of the website.
* You should have prior experience in working in a fast paced environment with experience in the digital world.
* You should have experience from running an ecommerce team for a brand/retailer/manufacturer with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
* Experience of Magento is an advantage
Work for a great business and have the autonomy to set up the only space and drive change across the group
World leading impact protection products including accessories and wearables.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley / Phil Monkman quoting Head of eCommerce / Head of Online, reference ZC1609-68 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based