|Job Ref:||204717726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Position: Senior Software Engineer |
Salary: £45,000- £55,000 PA Start
A global technology company is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to work within a highly successful team developing BI solutions, mobile applications, data mining systems and system to system integration's.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
* Developing code that is functional, performant and of the highest quality.
* Liaising with Business Analysts and key stakeholders to clarify their requirements and managing their expectations.
* Implementing the configuration changes in the development, test and production stages of a variety of projects.
* Contributing ideas for the continual development of products and services.
* Working across the software development life cycle and developing cutting edge software.
* Providing development estimates for implementing enhancements and new features.
* Generating progress reports.
The ideal candidate will have;
* An in-depth knowledge of C# .NET, JSON, XML and SQL Server.
* Software development experience.
* Degree level qualification or relevant experience.
* Experience in developing complex algorithms
* Ability to work with remote teams
* Experience of planning and designing software features
* Experience and understanding of the legal industry
* Experience with machine learning experience.
* Experience working with and or developing business intelligence (BI) technologies.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity directly please contact Iliya Mishtenko on NA.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)