|Job Ref:||204717621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum 24 days annual leave, pension, life||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Are you a Senior Test Analyst looking for a company who are growing year on year?|
Do you have experience working within the financial services or banking industry?
Our client, based in Kent, is currently looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join their team. The Senior Test Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of the testing function, which will include process improvements, system fixes, upgrades and system migrations. The ideal person will have several years` experience working within a test function capacity and will have excellent leadership and communication skills to represent the testing team in business and project meetings.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Test Analyst:
- Be a hands on manual tester, testing on software, websites and systems
- Assign test activities for each system / project
- Mentor test analysts and junior members of the team
- Create and maintain detailed test scenarios
- Attend project, team and business meetings to update on progress
- Prepare regular reporting and status updates
Key experience for the Senior Test Analyst:
- Several years` experience testing on core systems within the financial services industry
- Thorough knowledge of software development cycle
- Thorough knowledge of system testing, regression testing and user acceptance frameworks is essential
- ISTQB / ISEB intermediate qualification in software testing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to join a growing company who have fantastic benefits and really do look after their staff.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris on (Apply online only) or apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only