|Job Ref:||204717440||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
Senior Project Manager (Software, Infrastructure and Supply Chain)|
A Leading B2B trade and distribution company who are about to commerce a major programme to transform the way it serves its customers with a focus on IT, Supply Chain and software are looking for a Senior Project Manager to help them on their journey.
The business continue to push forward with their plans, to create a leaner more efficient operating model, whilst dominating in most areas they continue to be innovative and forward thinking recognising that hiring rising talent is the key to this success. You will be able to influence at a senior level and have direct influence on result.
* Managing multiple projects though the entire project cycle
* Management of both permanent and contract resource (matrix and line management)
* Project Compliance and documentation
* Management of risk, issues , change
* Communication to all relevant parties within the projects (Stakeholder management)
* Prince 2 / agile experience
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects across Software, application, infrastructure and supply chain
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
* Strong decision making and negotiation skills
The role is based in Leamington Spa and has a very generous salary and package with the opportunity