|Job Ref:||204716797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Every time you pick up the phone, 'surf the net', travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are we have enabled the communications infrastructure to make this happen.|
With annual revenues of over £310 million, telent is a technology services company providing a wide range of network and communications services across a variety of industries.
We are looking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic Resilience & Security Advisor to be based out of our Camberley office.
It's likely no two days will be the same. You could be:
* Contributing to the review and update of company processes for security management to meet the changing requirements of the business and ensure continued certification to relevant standards (such as ISO27001) and compliance with Client requirements - Our Key customers include; BT, Network Rail, Highways Agency, Transport for London, Vodafone, Sky, Level 3, London Underground, London Bus, Airwave, numerous Fire and Rescue Services
* Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments and supporting the Head of Security & Business Continuity in the management of compliance with relevant Fire Regulations
* Advising on fire safety or physical security matters, and developing security management plans;
* Carrying out planned audits and inspection
* Advising on safe systems of work for changes and improvements to our workplaces.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
* You may have a property risk management, facilities management or security management background
* Experience of assessing risks and developing risk management plans
* A track record in maintaining systems for Statutory compliance
Health & Safety qualification, for example NEEBOSH, IOSH
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* UK driving licence
* Please note that due to the nature of the work we do, you will need to be a British National and will be required to undergo national Security Vetting to SC level.
Excellent employee benefits
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion