|Job Ref:||204716651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Guildford||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Junior Software Test Engineer - Guildford - £20k basic|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Test Engineer to join the Engineering division of a next generation technology company. They offer the opportunity to work on new technologies and a rewarding career path. The Test Engineer will be involved in helping the Test Lead to drive Quality Process initiatives to ensure quality of deliverable, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
As this is an entry level role the emphasis is on attitude rather than experience, this company will consider candidates with minimum IT experience, being degree qualified is not necessary but being passionate about IT is.
• Creation of Test Data and Test Scripts (both manual and automated)
• Testing new and existing products
• Contributing to the full project lifecycle.
• Setting up test environments across clients and servers.
• Executing test scripts (both manual and automated) and recording defects using Test Management tools
• Supporting the delivery of the test function for releases.
• The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Demonstrate good time management and negotiating skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly.
• Has a natural curiosity for technology and how the world works.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems