|Job Ref:||204723724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:30|
We are currently working alongside the UK's leading Facilities Management company to recruit a multi skilled engineer for a hospital in Warwick|
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of mechanical and electrical building services work.
Further Responsibilities include;
* Working as directed to ensure timely completion of electrical and mechanical PPM's and reactive work to KPI's and SLA's.
* The day to day operation & maintenance of services in line with KPI's and SLA's
* Attend to reactive calls in line with KPI's and SLA'.
* Escalation and communication with Helpdesk, Portfolio Supervisor, Operations Manager and Account Manager.
* Timely completion of all required paperwork including work record sheets, Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Permits to Work and accurate time sheets
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Experienced in the operation and maintenance of building systems. Able to accurately diagnose fault root causes.
* Monitoring and maintaining equipment performance to ensure correct operation of the building services.
The ideal candidate will be a technically qualified engineer with a strong track record in Building Services maintenance within a professional corporate environment.
Hospital experience not necessary
Its a days role so mon to fri 8-4