|Job Ref:||204722308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
This medium sized, well established firm are looking for a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their London office, N1. The consultancy work on award-winning work from small scale to large scale in all areas of new build and refurb, specialising in heritage engineering, off-site fabrication, and appraisal of existing buildings. They are also involved with infrastructure engineering, engineering sustainability, pre-planning advice and deep basement design.|
To be considered for this role you should have experience in:
* Storm and foul water drainage network design
* Working on large residential estates
* Microdrainage and drainage design software
* Designing estate roads, drainage, earthworks
* Highway layouts (horizontal and vertical layouts) with experience in S38, S104, S278
* Flood risk assessments
* Earthworks and estate roads
* AutoCAD, PDS or Windes
* Preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations and drawings
* Health & Safety, environmental and managerial procedures
Applicant should have:
* A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
* Several years experience working within a Civil Design consultancy
YoU must be very experienced with Uk Building legislation/regulations.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business